Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hang in long enough

Recently, a friend of mine was under the weather for a contagious illness, involving symptons like mild fever and itchy inflamed blisters. As a result, he was advised by the doctor to be confined at home for next one week until the symptoms were gone.

It leads me to think what one will do, given the imposed regulation. If it was me, I would probably do one of the following:

1) Write a blog of my illness
2) Take up drawing or photography or the like
3) Experiment with cooking
4) Catch up with long-lost friends over phone
5) Start mediation or yoga
6) Soul searching
7) Nothing

And the possibilities are endless...

Suddenly, I think being "grounded" is not so shuddering afterall. Think about it. Most people complain they don't have enough time to pursue their interests. Given that I have 24 hours all to myself now is certainly a luxury.

Which of the above will YOU take up?

1 Comments:

Blogger Shiny Butter Knife said...

Definately number 7.

March 11, 2007 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home