Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wake me up before you go

Was having drinks with some friends over the weekend. I was not sure if I could walk out of the place on my own, considering I am a non-alcoholic. But what the heck? It was Friday night:)

A friend was commenting about his drinking experiences in Munich. Apparently, many come here simply to see the toilet at this beer garden. With an array of nude images entertaining the patrons in the midst of their "business", it was a real eye-catcher for him.

Being a highly regulated country, such schticks are prohibited in Singapore nightlife. And the closest I know was another club called "Madam Wong" some years back. Here, patrons were often greeted with stories of a spirit rubbing shoulders with the customers.

Personally, I had visited Madam Wong disco myself. The toilets were awfully old (perhaps the management wanted to preserve the historical value....) The spirit described in the story was rumoured to be a melancholic-looking spirit being abandoned in this building.

Yes, you are right. It is a lady spirit.

Is she the Madam Wong we are talking about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home