Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Up To You

I was invited by my colleague to attend an Infocomm Award for our school today.

As he has been with school for 6 years, I solicited his views on how I can improve the publicity for our school. Unfortunately, he shared more negative comments about the school unreservedly. More than I should know to do a better job in publicity..

Naturally, I was caught off guard. To counteract his school of thought, I suggested to him to always stay positive and make the best out of every situation. Then I quickly invited other colleagues who were present at the award to join in our chat to undermine the negativity.

I wish someone would invent a device that allows one to switch the conversation topic when things go astray, similar to a TV controller. I think that would be popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home