Monday, January 29, 2007

Oops I did it again

First and foremost, I have to thank my friends for their invaluable comments on how I treat my things. The last I heard is that my cell phone has also reported of malfunction after my rough handling.

Many a times, I have witnessed my friends, let alone my family members not leaving their possession with me. Even my elder sister has rejected my invitations on a few occasions to take my nieces out. All I did was to shrug it off as it didn’t hit me on how serious my issue could be. Guess that is human nature after all. Not able to face up to criticism and change for the better. Or could be just taking it easy, some may say.

Privately, my best friend gave me his last straw when I received my first ipod mini from him “Handle with care. Otherwise, it’s best you do not take it”. So allow me to say right here that I am the luckiest lady in the world for the fact that he is willing to put up with me.

Hopefully, things will be better in this new year as I will make the earnest efforts to change and I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home