Sunday, June 24, 2007

Time is ticking out

Often, I mull over my purpose in life before end of day...

In my my mid-life crisis, I do not seem to be heading anywhere, be it work or school. Is it because I don't have an aim/objective that I can measure against? Or simply, I lack the motivation?

At this point, I must pause to acknowledge that there is no good reason for me to continue with such "extravagant" lifestyle anymore.

This is the time of year I have to make difficult choices about my life. I figure I have three choices:

1. Continue with my life and pretend it is sunshine every day

2. Set realistic targets, measure and achieve it

3. Engage a life planner to do the job for me (that is if there is any)

What would you pick?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

1. Is delusional.
3. Is lazy and you will not get what you want. How can anyone find out more about what you want to do when you don't know it yourself.

2. Is what anyone should do. It makes life an adventurous journey. Sometimes you take risks and hope it pays off. It may or it may not. But there will be a lesson that can be learned. Make sure your targets are Timely and Realistic too.

July 10, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home