Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sing A Long Song

People change. Or rather as one friend puts it "You don't need to change who you are, Change your perspective and you will change the world." It's human nature, most will agree.

Yesterday's perfect couple may not be on talking terms, or even on the path of separation. Change is the only constant thing. After catching up with some friends yesterday (including one who is going through the divorce), I have reaffirmed this notion.

Perhaps, what is real in a relationship would be the happy moments that both partners shared. So when one of them has a diffrent perspective (for better or worst), it is time to part and move on. Afterall, one only lives once and deserves to enjoy a better life.

Sadly, this is especially when the person no longer or refuses to communicate his/her thoughts about the current issue/s that are troubling to the relationship. Hence, time would be more well-spent improving oneself:) If it is difficult, try humming to "sing a long song" below:

I wrote this song.
It's not too long.
Cause I've been thinking about you.
I wrote this song.
Maybe I'm wrong,
to be caught up about you.
I don't know what do you think about me.
Maybe you think nothing at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home