Friday, March 05, 2010

Release Me

Heard from my cousin in States that she has been admitted to the graduate programme in Art Therapy. Interestingly, one of my companies where I was interviewed today also offers a similar programme, Art of Healing .

Essentially, the objective of the treatment is to leverage on the power arts as a form of therapy to calm the patients’ mind and body, so as to help them on their road to quicker recovery. Through this programme, the hospital hopes to create a warm, welcoming and enriching environment for the staff, patients and public.

Crossing over to the affairs of the heart, I feel time is the best cure in such scenario. And if it happens to me one day, I would just leave the country for a couple of years and let it heal naturally. For others, they may turn to drugs or something they are passionate to overcome the breakup period. Alternatively, picking up a new course or indulging in work would alsom help.

More importantly, one has to bury the past and move on with life positively. Afterall, life is too short to miss out on the fun stuff. Do you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home