Monday, June 30, 2008

Better Man

Feeling free after I made a major decision in my life...

Least I spent some time to arrive at my decision, rather than let nature takes its own course, or worst still, not even think about it! Even if it's a wrong one, it's still my decision.

Personally, what irks me is people who do not make decision when it matters most! More importantly, not even TRY to give one's best shot in life when he has attempted so many things. Very disappointing when the person matters to you...

Honestly, I feel the decision that one makes now does not mean that the person cannot "turn back the clock". If he realizes that it is not the right/best decision, it is fine to make a new decision to change the current state. At most, he can admit it is a bad decision made and put an end to it. Nothing complicated as it's all part of life-enriching process!

Besides, one wouldn't know the outcome or gain/loss if he doesn't even try.

Good news is it makes me a Better Man now:)

PS: Thankfully, little Eunice and baby Shawn always make me happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home