Monday, June 16, 2008

Car Wash

Was in Malaysia with family last Sunday.

Before we returned to Singapore, we pulled over at nearby petrol kiosk to top-up the fuel. One thing led to another. My brother decided to add on the car wash too.

Frankly, I did not know that it could be quite an experience to sit through the entire car wash process!

First, the sevice station crew (2 in a team) rolled up their sleeves and splashed water over our car readily. Indeed, a unique pre-wash soaking always ensures that even hard-to-clean areas are reached.

Then they moved on to scrub it thoroughly with car washing shampoo. Foam on the glass windows impaired my visibility. Before I knew what's going on, they have rinsed away the dirt and moved on to wash the tyres.

From the cool comfort of watching the cleaners inside the car, I felt like my bad hair day was put to an end gently. Especially the wash service costed a mere SGD4:)

Ooh, do do do do do do do
Car wash, car wash
Ooh, do do do do do do do
Car wash, car wash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home