Monday, June 09, 2008

Complicated

Today is not exactly a perfect start to the new week...

Guess life always get complicated when two people do not communicate properly. To cut the story short, I was asked to provide some urgent information to Acting Chair. For some reason, the email was brief. So I was led on to think she was requesting for information pertaining to Subject1.

Unfortunately, it turned out that she was looking for details on Subject2 after I replied to her email. How very wrong of me!

I could almost hear her frustration on the other end of the phone, while I couldn't stop singing:

Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home