Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bad Day I

Today was a bad day for me at work!

Following my editorial suggestions yesterday (please see my earlier blog "Hands Up!"), my publication colleague (ie our unofficial chief editor) shared her candid comments with me about taking back the full control of write-ups. I mean I can understand her point about leveraging off the team's efforts rather than having her to look into my written articles once more before we publish them. More importantly, she has explicitly expressed the need for me to learn to delegate tasks to the team members based on their individual strengths.

Truth is always painful! After listening to her openly, I concur with her and will propose to our superior to let my publication co-worker takes care of all write-ups in future.

In case you get bored with my frivolous talk, I will continue the happenings on this very day of "a series of unfortunate events" (if I may borrow Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events) tomorrow, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home