Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Runaway

Guess today is one of those days, when I want to break away from my routine lifestyle...

First, I stayed longer in the office and missed my private bus intentionally. Next, I synced up with a friend to meet him near his office at end of the north east line, and then travelled back to city.

Some other ideas spring to my mind:

- Have a picnic after running at stadium (which I really did yesterday with my kid niece & sister)
- Take dessert before main course
- Take a bus to Changi aiport without any sending-off/receiving obligations
- Eat an ice-cream cone from "bottoms-up" (literally)
- Cycle to work (when I have purchase my folding bike)
- Prepare my own lunch before I leave for work
- Be the emcee for our school's convocation (in presence of 2000 guests)
- Live in a tent indefinitely
- Marathon movies in one evening (3 movies non-stop)
- Travel and sing/write round the world till my money runs dry
- Bake a cake/pastries for my family and friends
- Stay up all nite and try not to doze off (struggling now...)

Your suggestions are welcome too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

climb a mountain,
travel to faraway place
bike to penang
list goes on...

July 10, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home