Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Take A Chance On Me

Today I have given myself and my friend another chance!

For those reading my blog the first time, it has been a while since my friend and I build up our friendship. Ups and downs like most people...

Take communication for instance. Being together for a while, one naturally feels that he/she understands the other person. Through my experience, I have to correct that the gap of communication only gets wider when both parties cut down on their chat or even cease to talk. Then issues will surface when one starts to question the other person about the meaning of the relationship...

Certainly, one shouldn't rush to conclude without allowing each other to hear his thoughts. After all, friendship is a wonderful thing:)

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test, if you let me try

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home