Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Not Ready For Goodbye

Another new day, a visit to the clinic.

So far, all is better after some adjustment. Guess it will take a while for things to settle down, but I believe this is the best decision for me.

Anyway, managed to meet up with a friend this afternoon, who has taken a break from work to sort out her life. Now how many people can say goodbye to a job and pursue things he/she wishes to do in life? Bravo!

If I am in her shoes, I would love to do the following:

- Explore the world in a folding bike
- Do volunteering overseas
- Upgrade myself in Mass Communication
- Take up basic tennis lesson again
- Learn driving
- Pick up new language
- Record a debut album (for my own pleasure)
- Learn the must-travel spots in the world
- Enrol in pastry/dessert making courses
- Master pool table tricks

What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home