Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fly Me To The Moon

Today was the start of another weekend. It’s time to party and let your hair down.

So I made an arrangement for a sushi feast with my colleagues after work, followed by hearty drinks. During the dinner, I proposed to the ladies "I’ll tell you some of my personal details. You tell me yours. There’s a good chance we’ll all get something new we can use."

Going round the table, we bared our souls truthfully and focused on the art of relationship mainly. We bounced off some interesting ideas from each other. Being ladies, we could also commiserate with each other some of the common issues we faced in our relationships.

At the end of the discussion, we concur that the important thing to sustain the relationship is to define your version of romance and be appreciative of touching gestures from the partner, whether big or small. After all, reality goes to show: Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home