Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little by little

I am back and smiley again.

Feeling on cloud nine after I completed a major event without much hiccup for a visiting Professor today.

Then I got a free ride from a colleague back to school from the event venue. We had a chat and I learned that he is staying in Aljunied, not too far from where I stay at Toa Payoh. Somehow, the idea of car-pooling struck me and I proposed to him casually. He is in accord on my suggestion as he doesn't mind picking me and others in Toa Payoh before going to NTU. Good news is his proposed rate is $30 only, which works out to be $60 cost savings for me if I discontinue my current private bus service.

Back in school, I decided to lend my hand to a co-worker in preparation of the goodies bags for his imminent dinner event for NTU alumnus.

And it felt so good. I want to do it again:)

PS: Guess a friend of mine trying to chat with me from Japan today also lifted my spirits somewhat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home