Monday, August 13, 2007

All I Wanna Do

Was invited to my friend's place for home-cooked lunch prepared by his mum today. Being an excellent cook, I had no reason to turn down the invitation:)

Now the tricky thing is who will do the washing? The dishes whipped up were my favorite food. It took her a lot of work. I was delighted by the meal and offered to do the cleaning up myself.

Of course, that does not mean I enjoy cleaning up, especially sleepiness tend to step in after such a huge meal. As I started to wash the "towering" pile of pots and pans from the delectable food, I developed the following thoughts:

1. My host cooked something yummy today
2. I got it wrong in this deal.

Your two cents are always welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home