Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yesterday's Gone

Apologies for the brief hiatus...

To sum up my life for the past 2 weeks, here goes (not in order of sequence):

- Turned one year "wiser" (a more positive way of looking at age)

- Completed 1/2 marathon (albeit timing was mediocre)

- Initiated Tai Chi class with dad and niece (a great way to relax your body in an old fashioned Chinese way)

- Watched "The Dark Knight" (inspiring as I feel sometimes the trick to loosen up is not to live with any rules)

- Enjoyed being an idol at a karaoke session with friends (I was "blacklisted" by all for inserting my favourite songs readily)

- Caught up with hot action from Beijing Olympics on TV (Guo Jing Jing is a stunner)

- Created a list of must-do items for myself to make up for the lost time (to be revealed in my next blog)

So tuned in for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home