Thursday, July 02, 2009

Dangerous and Sweet


If you have a sweet tooth, here's something to pique you. Located at Jalan Mas Puteh (nearest MRT is Clement station), IceDreamland is a stop you could not miss! Greeted by different seating parlors, this inconspicuous cafe offers an array of Movenpick ice cream flavours to residents in the west.

To share how I stumbled upon the place, I was accompanying my friend to get his handlebar replaced. Then we noticed IceDreamland a couple of units away. To make my story short, we took the advice of the staff and ordered the milk shake on this very sultry day. My friend decided to go for a rum and raisin milkshake. As a special order, I requested for a milkshake concocting of both the strawberry cheese and vanilla ice cream. Yummy! Look at my happy face:)

Surprisingly, the place did not seem to be packed with customers given its warm service and unique seating theme. For the latter, I have to commend the business owner for coming up with different seating ideas, including Cinderella's carriage, in-house swing for two, party table among others. In my humble opinion, the business could see a boost in patrons if the following is adopted:

- Opening promotion
- Develops the current website to showcase the quaint fairy-like setting and ice cream, as it only shows the home-page
- Special rates for students
- Flyers to residents and workers nearby
- Ice cream tasting for passersby
- Continue to offer good customer service as word of mouth proves to be most cost-effective

Let me know if you have anything to add on and enjoy the ice cream, if you drop by!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aish said...

How come no one takes me to such wonderful places? I am forced to go to Divine all the time :)

July 4, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Pfeiffer said...

No worries, you'll enjoy a sweet treat from me, being the first commentator of my new blog!

July 4, 2009 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The place looks so fairy-tale like... Bring me there!!! hahah! :P

July 6, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Pfeiffer said...

Sure, I could take you there and you could give me an advance birthday treat *LOL*

July 6, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home