Sunday, March 08, 2009

Flip Flop

Was on the hunt for a new pair of flip flop today. Well, I must say I get hooked on to the light sandals nowadays, especially after having to wear fully-covered shoes to office.

Case in point: According to the newspaper source, the favourite weekend style of Singaporeans includes sandals all the way from dining to shopping - Up to half of the men who strolled past flashy Gucci and Louis Vuitton boutiques were in Bermuda shorts, and either sandals or loafers.

Now why do people get addicted to this rubber or plastic-looking sandals? I can offer a couple of reasons:

- Easy to slip on (when one needs to pick up grocery nearby)
- Ease to remove (when one engages in frolicking seaside fun)
- Prices are affordable
- Come in different colors and designs
- Relaxing to wear
- Ladies enjoy parading their pretty painted toes

Incidentally, I stumbled upon a song on flip flop, so enjoy. I think I’ll take a nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home