Saturday, October 18, 2008

Simple Things

Had a tiff with a friend over something quite trivial yesterday. And it affected my mood for the day! Come to think of it, why do people including myself get upset over something insignificant? Is it my emotional factor at work or just a lack of bigger things in life to do?

In the evening, we sat together and mulled over the above questions. In part, I realize I do not have an aim in life to start with. And it did not help when my current concern in life is more on a social level. Perhaps I should re-evaluate my life and do something worthwhile. Following are some plans I have in mind (not in order of importance):

1) Travel round the world
2) Upgrade myself for a teaching career (as part of my retirement plan)
3) Buy a house
4) Do some investments
5) Volunteer overseas
6) Pick up an useful language like Japanese
7) Gather knowledge
8) Learn to cook to keep myself satisfied always:)

Hopefully, I would make my life more meaningful and happy*.

*PS: Fuelled by wrath, I headed for a run. My happiness was extended when I finally achieved under 12 minutes for my 2 km lap. Yeah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home