Sunday, October 12, 2008

Something Right

Decide to do something right for myself starting from today! Especially after an uplifting performance from my F1 idol, Kimi Raikkonen:)

Finally, he has finished the F1 race at Fuji, Japan successfully walking tall in the third spot!! Alonso came in first taking the the chequered flag, while Kubica took the second spot. Kimi pushed hard for Ferrari after losing ground on the opening lap courtesy of Hamilton. Towards the finish, he attempted several passes on Kubica for second position, but could never complete the manoeuvre.

Still, he managed to salvage the situation by helping Ferrari to regain the lead in the constructors’ championship with Hamilton finishing out of the points and Heikki Kovalainen’s McLaren failing. Once again, it proves that if you have what it takes, it is a matter of time before you bounce back in glory.

As for me, I went for a run with my friends today as part of our training to Standard Chartered Marathon in December. This time, I would set my teeth and go far out to my best abilities. Consequently, I did more mileage than my friends and it made me feel good:)


PS: Apologies for the hiatus due to heartbreaking F1 outcome in Singapore Grand Prix for my idol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home