Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Humps

Was caught in a massive jam for more than two hours on a bus to office this morning!! And this was not the first time. Honestly, I find time could be put to better use if one could commute to work/school in a fuss-free manner. Arrgh...

Now you may ask me what I could do to improve the situation in retrospect? Well, I could do:

1) Apply for emergency leave
2) Enjoy a hearty breakfast, and do 1) or sneak into office later
3) Visit a doctor/dentist
4) Pretend today is a Saturday and don't show up at work
5) Get a cab, if you can wrestle with 10 people ahead of you
6) Continue to enjoy the scenery on the bus and turn up at work only after lunch
7) Go to library and turn up at the office later on the pretence that you have done some research on your work
8) Have a good laugh at yourself and review the best option to adopt

For some reasons, it makes me feel happy when I continue with the options. What's your excuse?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

how about ride part way on a bicycle :) I am a proponent for more people taking up an alternate mode to beat teh congestion. Small droplets maketh an ocean. May be you will get hooked once you try.

October 23, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home